Friday, September 26, 2008

Pekchek now.. finding any survey to to..grr!

3 names thats in your mind

\ Jeffrey \ Leewah \ HweeHwee \

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now

\ teeshirt \ shorts \

Three things you can't live without?

\ love \ spicy hot stuff \ STUFF ANIMAL! \

What's your fav cake?

\ icecream cakes! \

Are you currently in a relationship?

\ yes \

Have you ever been given a rose?

\ yes \

What is your all-time favorite romance movie?

\ as long as it's with the person I love.. every movie IS a romantic movie \

Have you ever been in love?

\ yeah.. head over heels.. \

Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?

\ yes. I believe in Love at First Sight too \

What's/Who is your current problem?

\ what? MONEY is my current problem. who? MYSELF is my current problem \

Have you ever had your heartbroken?

\ definately \

Your thoughts of online or long distance relationship?

\ online? dont take it too seriously.. in this digital world.. everything can be faked. long distance? unless the guy is willing to fly over just to see you, give it up. \

Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?

\ yeaps. but I'm glad tt it dint end badly.. \

Do you believe on the statement "once cheater always a cheater?"

\ yes. unless the person prove him/herself is worth your love again. I reckon you'd becareful. \

How many kids do you want to have?

\ currently none. though my thoughts of having kids start to change ( SCARY! ) I'm afraid of being a bad mother. if I have a supportive family.. I dont see why not have more than 2? \

What is/are your favorite color(s)

\ black \ midnight blue \ red \ gold \

Do you believe you only love once?

\ nope. love can happen anywhere anytime. is the matter of is it in the right place at the right time? \

are you and your ex(s) friends?

\ we're "bro n sis" but I rather not keep in contact with each other. \

things you look in a guy/girl

\ broad ( hopefully muscular ) shoulder \ attentiveness \ cooks! \ musically incline \ ABILITY TO PREDICT MY MOODSWINGS =) \

at what age did you start liking the opposite sex?

\ can I say at 10? \

what song do u want to be played at your wedding?

\ all the wonderful 80's or early 90's love songs.. they just make me feel so touched \

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home